I apparently am remiss in telling you what else I’ve been writing (of course, I’m still recovering from Sousa-gate). I’m also way behind on gardening – what else is new? – so I’ll tide you over with tidbits from my weekly posts at The Digging Deep Campaign until I can get some more progress made outside.
- Wanna eat the weeds from your backyard? Give foraging a try, if you’re careful.
- Check out what some schools actually feed their kids – it’s ok, I promise. (more to come on this topic, for sure!)
- Try to find some local dairy other than cheese – I dare you.
- Plant some veggies and clean out your fridge at the same time!
- Feel free to swear at my dog (who got to my lemongrass, AGAIN).
- Take a break from gardening to settle in with a good book.
And since a few people complained about my lack of good food porn in my last post, here’s a pork sandwich from Union Pig & Chicken‘s lunch menu. This post may be short and disjointed, but it will still make your mouth water!